Oil Coupon Deals!
Synthetic Oil Coupons!
Basically synthetic oil is a lubricant consisting of chemical compounds which are artificially made or man made. Synthetic oil is a substitute for lubricant that is refined from petroleum and works at its best when operating in extremes of temperature, either hot or cold, because, in general, it provides superior mechanical and chemical properties than those found in conventional mineral oils. For the latest in deals from all the major oil companies see the Synthetic Oil Comments section.
Synthetic Oil Change Coupons - Get Discounts on Synthetic Oil!
Synthetic oil has a number of advantages: it provides better lubrication for cold weather engine starts, better fuel efficiency (because your engine is running better), it prolongs engine life, it allows for extended oil changes therefore helping the environment with less used oil deposits, much better low and high temperature performances. All these advantages will make you want to use a synthetic oil like Castrol or Mobil 1 on your next oil change. Top quality synthetic oils can be expensive, but you can save money with free synthetic oil coupons, printable coupon codes as well as other offers and discounts.
Semi-synthetic oils are also a popular choice because they can give you the performance of a synthetic oil but not at the cost of synthetic oils. Mineral oils are much cheaper, and although they are not as high performance as synthetic oils, most cars will function just as well with a mineral oil. Save some money with synthetic oils today on Oil Change Coupons.
Synthetic Oil Coupon Codes:
Synthetic Oil Pros and Cons
- Much higher low and high temperature performance.
- Far better shear and chemical consistency.
- Much less evaporated loss.
- Resistance to oxidation.
- Extended oil drain intervals, meaning longer distances between those oil changes!
- Better lubrication in cold weather starts meaning for a increased engine life.
- Lower friction of synthetic oils can make them unsuitable for the initial run in period of a new vehicle where a small amount of friction and wear is required. You can later change to synthetic oils after this period, usually 500-1000 miles.
- Synthetic oil doesn't decompose like mineral oil, so disposal can be expensive.
- Can crack plastic components due to the chemicals that are in synthetic oil and not in mineral oil.
More Advantages of Synthetic Oil!
Why use synthetic oil for your next oil change!
One of the services that a vehicle requires is a regular oil change. A vehicle requires a clean supply of motor oil and synthetic oil can provide protection right from the second you turn on your car engine.
The oil lubricates the internal engine along with other vehicle parts and over time and distance the oil gets dirty and needs to be change. At this point the owner of the car has two options, take it to an oil change store or do it yourself!
Use synthetic oil for superior protection right from the beginning, but remember that synthetic oil may not be suitable for all cars, check with your car manufacturer first.
Save money now with Synthetic Oil Change Coupons!Back to the top of the page
© 2011 Oil Change Coupons